Our vision, mission and priorities
We are social housing landlord Incommunities and think our vision Improving Lives Incommunities says it all!
Working to provide great homes in great neighbourhoods, we manage more than 22,600 homes across Yorkshire – predominately in the Bradford district – and are proud to collaborate with our customers, communities, local and national stakeholders to achieve this.
Incommunities was formed from a stock transfer from Bradford Council in 2003 (as Bradford Community Housing Trust Group) and in 2015 Huddersfield-based Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic housing association Sadeh Lok joined us. We have a turnover of around £100 million, a talented workforce of approximately 1000 staff.
Improving lives Incommunities
Incommunities aspires to be a leading provider of smart affordable homes for the north. Incommunities will act as a catalyst and work in partnership to deliver homes and sustainable communities where people want to live and work.
Customer & Communities
Providing modern customer focused services & community support that reflects our customer needs and aspirations
- Our customers are at the heart of our business, we understand their needs and aspirations and tailor our services and support to communities to reflect this.
- Through partnerships, we deliver thriving and sustainable neighbourhoods & communities
- Our in-house repairs and estates services deliver services our customers love at a market competitive cost
Assets & Place
Ensuring our homes and communities are places where people feel safe and proud
- Our customers feel safe in their homes and communities
- Our homes and neighbourhoods are places our customer are proud to live in
- We will lower the impact that our homes, customers and services have on the environment
Development and Growth
Building a pipeline of new homes in the region and becoming a partner of choice
- We will have a consistent development pipeline of 350-400 homes per year by 2024
- We are a strong and attractive partner in the region, delivering innovative solutions to the housing and climate crisis
People and Culture
Being a great employer where our people are enabled and inspired to be the best they can be
- We have high performing leadership capabilities and competence
- We have clear organisational values and expected behaviours that support our strategy and culture
- We aim to deliver a great employee experience where our employees feel heard and valued
- Inclusion (in all its forms) is at the centre of our culture and how we operate
Finance, Governance and Performance
Being a highly performing, financially confident sand well-governed organisation
- We are financially strong, resilient and agile
- Our business is supported by an ethos and framework of excellence governance
- We are high performing – achieving competitive KPI and delivery targets
IT & Data
Fit for the future
- Our systems and data keep us safe and support our aspirations